Adobe Flash Player is the client runtime that delivers user experiences across major operating systems, browsers, mobile phones and devices.
VLC media player2.0.7
VLC Media Player is a free software media player for various audio and video formats (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, mp3, ogg...) as well as DVDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols. It is able to stream over networks and to transcode multimedia files and save them into various different formats.
VLC Media Player uses a large number of free decoding and encoding libraries. Many of its codecs are provided by the libavcodec codec library from the FFmpeg project, but it uses mainly its own muxer and demuxers.
Features of VLC Media Player:
- VLC is popular for its ability to play the video content of incomplete, unfinished, or damaged video downloads before the files have been fully downloaded.
- The player also has the ability to use libcdio to access .iso files so that the user can play files on a disk image, even if the user's operating system does not have the capability of working directly with .iso images.
- VLC supports all codecs and all file formats supported by FFmpeg. This means that DVD Video and MPEG-4 playback as well as support for Ogg and Matroska (MKV) file formats work "out of the box".
- VLC media player has some filters that can distort, rotate, split, deinterlace, mirror videos, create display walls, or add a logo overlay.
- VLC media player can play high definition recordings of D-VHS tapes duplicated to a computer using CapDVHS.exe.
- Using a FireWire connection from cable boxes to computers, VLC can stream live, unencrypted content to a monitor or HDTV.
- VLC media player can display the playing video as the desktop wallpaper.
- New and updated language files.
- New compiler for Windows version, done by the MinGW-w64 project.
|Views / Downloads today:||36 / 22|
|Rating / Votes:||
4.76 / 66
|Version of Windows:||2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 7|
Download VLC media player
Media Player Classic is a compact media player for Microsoft Windows that uses few system resources.
Adobe Shockwave Player allows you to view interactive web content like games and presentations from your web browser.
KMPlayer is a versatile media player which can cover various types of container formats.
AIMP is a freeware multimedia player that includes an audio converter, recorder, and tag editor.
iTunes is a free digital media player application for Mac and PC. It plays all your digital music and video.