Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology.
Opera is a full-featured Internet browser. The latest Opera release brings forth a completely different look for the popular web browser, which definitely gives users a reason to tinker with its new features.
Features include tabbed browsing, page zooming, mouse gestures, and an integrated download manager. Its security features include built-in phishing and malware protection and the ability to delete private data such as HTTP cookies. Opera has been noted for originating many features later adopted by other web browsers.
Features of Opera:
- The Discover feature gives you top-quality news and entertainment from around the globe.
- Opera has one intuitive, powerful location for searching and navigating the web.
- Off-Road mode compresses pages for faster, all-conditions browsing.
- An enhanced Speed Dial groups your top-visited sites directly on a custom start page.
- The Stash feature captures a page with one easy click and organizes your pages into a simple, sophisticated list.
- Opera allows the user to pause, resume or restart the transfer of files.
- Opera offers the option to load a page without images.
- Camera and microphone access lets you control how you broadcast online.
- Install and manage themes found on addons.opera.com.
- Quickly add custom search engines to your combined search and address bar.
- Drag tabs between windows.
- Navigate forward and backward with your mouse using rocker gestures.
- Change the browser language from the Settings page.
|Views / Downloads Today:||344 / 54|
|Rating / Votes:||
4.47 / 156
|Author:||Opera Software ASA|
|Operating System:||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8|
Mozilla Firefox is a fast, full-featured Web browser that makes browsing more efficient than ever before.
Tor Browser Bundle protects you by bouncing your communications around a distributed network of relays run by volunteers all around the world.
Safari is a freeware modern web browser, offers all the common features of modern browsers.
Internet Explorer — web browsers included as part of the operating systems Microsoft Windows.
Yandex.Browser is a freeware web browser that uses the WebKit layout engine and is based on the Chromium project.