Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology.
Mozilla Firefox is a fast, full-featured Web browser that makes browsing more efficient than ever before. Features included with Firefox are tabbed browsing, spell checker, incremental find, live bookmarking, an integrated download manager, and an integrated search system that uses the user desired search engine. Functions can be added through around 2,000 add-ons created by third party developers.
Features of Mozilla Firefox:
- Improved Tabbed Browsing. View more than one web page in a single window with this time saving feature. Open links in the background so that they`re ready for viewing when you`re ready to read them.
- Spell Checking. Firefox has built-in spell checking to keep you from making any mistakes in your blog posts and Web-based email, so you can worry about more important things.
- Search Suggestions. Just start typing into the Search bar, and a drop down list of suggestions will appear. (Works for Google, Yahoo! and Answers.com.).
- Web Feeds (RSS). Firefox gives you full control over Web feeds, showing you a preview and letting you choose how you want to subscribe.
- Integrated Search. Firefox helps you find whatever it is that you’re looking for. The Search bar comes pre-loaded with search engines for Google, Yahoo!, Amazon, eBay, Answers.com, and Creative Commons.
- Pop-up Blocker. Firefox keeps you in control of the Web pages you’re viewing, blocking annoying pop-ups. Firefox’s pop-up blocker notifies you when pop-ups are blocked via the information bar or icon on the lower right of the screen..
- Phishing Protection. Phishing Protection takes Firefox’s security to a new level, helping to safeguard your financial information and protect you from identity theft.
- Automated Update. Firefox’s update system always checks to see if you’re running the latest version, and notifies you when a security update is available. These security updates are small (usually 200KB - 700KB), giving you only what you need and making the security update quick to download and install.
- All plug-ins, with the exception of recent Flash plug-ins, are defaulted to 'click to play'.
- Password manager now supports script-generated password fields.
- Updates can now be performed by Windows users without write permissions to Firefox install directory (requires Mozilla Maintenance Service).
- Support for MP3 decoding on Windows XP, completing MP3 support across Windows OS versions.
- CSP implementation now supports multiple policies, including the case of both an enforced and Report-Only policy, per the spec.
- Social API now supports Social Bookmarking for multiple providers through its SocialMarks functionality (see MDN docs).
- There is no longer a prompt when websites use appcache.
- Support for the CSS image orientation property.
- IndexedDB can now be used as a "optimistic" storage area so it doesn't require any prompts and data is stored in a pool with LRU eviction policy, in short temporary storage.
- When displaying a standalone image, Firefox matches the EXIF orientation information contained within the JPEG image (298619).
- Improved page load times due to no longer decoding images that aren't visible (847223).
|Views / Downloads Today:||1464 / 596|
|Rating / Votes:||
4.64 / 135
|Operating System:||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8|
Download Mozilla Firefox
Opera ’s features include high performance, mouse gestures, and an integrated download manager.
Yandex.Browser is a freeware web browser that uses the WebKit layout engine and is based on the Chromium project.
Tor Browser Bundle protects you by bouncing your communications around a distributed network of relays run by volunteers all around the world.
Internet Explorer — web browsers included as part of the operating systems Microsoft Windows.
Chromium is a freeware web browser for safer, faster and more stable way to work the web.
- Tor Browser Bundle 3.5
- Chromium 33.0.1752.0
- BitTorrent 7.8.2 Build 30417
- uTorrent 3.3.2 build 30416
- avast! Free Antivirus 9.0.2011.263
- UltraVNC 188.8.131.52
- TeamViewer 9.0.24951
- FBackup 5.0.305
- Glary Utilities 184.108.40.206
- Combined Community Codec Pack 2013-11-27
- Light Alloy 220.127.116.112
- SuperAntiSpyware 5.7.1012